Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn
I stole this recipe from a book on Jess's coffee table.
- 9 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels, popped
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate, peanut butter, and butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Place popcorn in large bowl and pour in chocolate mixture, stirring to evenly coat.
- Pour mixture in large brown paper bag.
- Add powdered sugar, fold over top, and shake to coat evenly.
- Place onto wax paper to cool and set.
<-- Back to main page