Cinnamon Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 heaping tbl dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbl butter, (probably actually need less than this)
- Mix sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, salt, water, and butter in a saucepan.
- Put over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until comes to a boil.
- Let boil for 1 minute.
- Take off heat, add vanilla.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
- NOTE: This much butter made it thicken up too much for my taste when it cools over ice cream. Next time I need to try making with less or no butter and see what happens.
<-- Back to main page