One of my favorite dips.
- 2 avocados
- 1 jalpeno
- 1/2 medium red onion
- juice of one lime
- fresh cilantro
- salt, to taste
- Cut avocados in half, take out pits, and remove flesh from peel.
- Mash with a fork until it is a chunky mix.
- Cut the lime in half, and squeeze juice over avocados to keep them from browning
- Finely dice the onion.
- Cut the jalapeno in half, remove the seeds, and finely dice.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Mix all ingredients together, add salt to taste, and enjoy!
- When storing in fridge, push plastic wrap right down on surface of the guacamole to keep it from turning brown.
<-- Back to main page