Also great if you add a little bit of vodka to make an "adult" version.
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemon, (to slice as garnish)
- 5 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar, (for simple syrup)
- 1 cup water, (for simple syrup)
- 1/2 quart strawberries, (for pureeing)
- 4 strawberries, (to slice as garnish)
- Make a simple syrup by heating 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Once sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool.
- Squeeze the lemons. I got about 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice from 2 lbs of lemons
- Pursee and strain half the strawberries to get the seeds out
- Mix lemon juice, strawberry puree, simple syrup, and cold water.
- Slice the extra lemon into thin rings, and slice the 4 strawberries. Put into container with lemonade as a garnish.
<-- Back to main page