I like to experiment in the kitchen. I don't know if I would consider myself good, but I enjoy playing, and sometimes what I make is edible.
I thought it might be fun to put together some of my favorite recipes here. Some have been stolen from various sources online (with appropriate credit given when due), while others are "Joe Originals," straight from the creative genius that is my brain.
I hope you enjoy these, and if you actually try any of them and enjoy them, let me know.
- Banana Bread: A great recipe from my friend Susan
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: My own version of a chocolate chip cookie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn: A fun, super addictive party snack.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles: A delicious fall treat!
- Cinnamon Chocolate Sauce: An awesome ice cream topping.
- Krunchie Cookies